DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Southwest Colorado

archaeo

Reactions
New to the board here, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Durango, fly primarily for photography during day hikes & backpacking trips.
Started with a DJI mini 2, just added an Air 2S. My favorite day is a long hike/ski into the mountains, shooting both DSLR and drone videography over the high peaks. Not always, but sometimes I have to cross the 500M vertical limit to reach up and over the summits. Found this forum during my research before buying. Really impressed with the knowledge and experience that members bring here. A heartfelt thank you for having me!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

New to the board here, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Durango, fly primarily for photography during day hikes & backpacking trips.
Started with a DJI mini 2, just added an Air 2S. My favorite day is a long hike/ski into the mountains, shooting both DSLR and drone videography over the high peaks. Not always, but sometimes I have to cross the 500M vertical limit to reach up and over the summits. Found this forum during my research before buying. Really impressed with the knowledge and experience that members bring here. A heartfelt thank you for having me!
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Coloradoan! I’m up here in Estes Park and pretty much grounded this time of year due to our winter winds. Our winds won’t slow down until about April or May. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome from Colorado Springs. May you have many safe and enjoyable flights! If not already completed, register your drone(s) with FAA and complete the TRUST.
A great place to begin your journey with drones is: https://www.faa.gov/uas/ and, of course, this forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snaeem