DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings!

Clemulus

Reactions
Received my Mavic Pro 2 with smart controller yesterday - digesting everything at a snail's pace......in no hurry. I had the Phantom 2 Vision+ when it came out and it finally crashed and burned last year.

Live in Western MA, US with two nearby Air Force reserve bases - restricted airspace at the end of the block so I have to be careful........right before the crash/burn I was up to 1000 ft and had a blackhawk buzz over the house........a little spooky. Tried it again the next day but it didn't come back :)

Trying to decide register/no-register.........Well - thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Received my Mavic Pro 2 with smart controller yesterday - digesting everything at a snail's pace......in no hurry. I had the Phantom 2 Vision+ when it came out and it finally crashed and burned last year.

Live in Western MA, US with two nearby Air Force reserve bases - restricted airspace at the end of the block so I have to be careful........right before the crash/burn I was up to 1000 ft and had a blackhawk buzz over the house........a little spooky. Tried it again the next day but it didn't come back :)

Trying to decide register/no-register.........Well - thanks for having me!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P. I would encourage you to stay legal and register your drone with the FAA, fines are no fun. Fly safe!

Welcome from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.

Recommend registering the drone of course.

Welcome to the forum. Keep your stuff below 400ft AGL and in legal areas. I almost ate a Phantom with my rotors.

He buzzed your house because he was doing a Target-Store of your home GPS location... Been there, done that, watched the arrest through my chin-bubble...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05