DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Guy flying his drone with an AR-15 on him checking police activity from his house

I value my life I only get one chance to live it. That being said walking up fully armed in the middle of the night on an armed police officer who lays their life down every day is total disrespect. Troll my post. Have at it.
He didn’t walk up. They came to HIS property.

So the property owner did noting wrong. The police may have had a hard identifying where the drone was initially and thought it was returning from overhead. Based on the video, I think the owner was being nosey (which is totally his right). The police were in the middle of an investigation, possibly a domestic (which are by far the most often potentially dangerous) and they have every right to investigate suspicious behavior while on scene. Both parties were within their rights. A police Officer's job when investigation suspicious behavior is to make safe the scene for them as well as the public. They could have made him unload the weapon while in their presence too. If that was a domestic, did the subject flee and if so did he have a weapon??? And, just because someone says they are not committing a crime does not mean the cops need to back down until they are satisfied of the validity of the story. They may have not needed so many, however, the second step in an unknown such as this is a show of force, after directing involved persons to follow police commands. Then is escalates as the situation calls for. I would wonder why the owner knows the cops names so well and said every time he calls the police...
I don't see anything wrong on either side.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman