DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Halloween Came Early... Ready to get scared?

Nice looking area. A little close on those wires early on. Have to change the pants, didja??? ?

With Litchi missions you have to plan them with extra height in advance just incase of these scenarios, power lines are a major risk, or any lines for that matter, always use the online AGL option & fly no less than 250ft AGL it usually clears all power lines, the terrain around there looked very risky, you were lucky.

Reactions: snowghost
Nice looking area. A little close on those wires early on. Have to change the pants, didja??? ?
I was using Litchi and for some reason I had no video feed. I am so happy I didn't. I did poop a little when I saw the video for the first time :)

• Haha
Reactions: Prop Wash
With Litchi missions you have to plan them with extra height in advance just incase of these scenarios, power lines are a major risk, or any lines for that matter, always use the online AGL option & fly no less than 250ft AGL it usually clears all power lines, the terrain around there looked very risky, you were lucky.
I was and I know it. Maybe my drone knows I will be buying a Mavic 3 soon :D

I really was :)

Lucky you didn't hit the power lines.

Reactions: Palerider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1