DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Nice photos everybody! Now we can play find the pilot! :) Question...can you use stitching software or are you required to use Hangars server?

From Arizona....

Hangar 360 Photo

garysmacman, these are done by sending to their server, but you have all the photos when you're done - no reason you couldn't use other stitching software to do your own.

Reactions: ceirsik
Nice photos everybody! Now we can play find the pilot! :) Question...can you use stitching software or are you required to use Hangars server?
This software is specific to Hangar 360 so you have to use it and it does all of the work for you - flies your Quad, takes the pics, lands, and does all the stitching and processing for you.

Hi rustydiver!
Looks good. How do you setup camera before you send it up? Just select auto shutter or does app set that up for you?
I just let it do itself. I did notice it looks blurry in the distance but others do to. You can see it focusing every time it takes a photo.

Sweet! Where is this? Can't find you in the pic - where are you?

d0d5bf02412629dd293635cda029c68e.jpg
you there?

Yes you can. Download the photos from the SD card and use a stitching software (AutoPano for example). Once done, you have to edit the image to get a equirectangular format ( width = 2 x height ) and to fill the missing part ( at the zenith ). I did it to create a 360 environment for a 3D model here: Fairchild Super71 by jvouillon - 3D model

Hi Guys, I have the Hanger 360 on my Ipad mini also run DJI go 4 on that so if I connect my controller with mavic and how do I get out of DJI go 4 to start the hanger 360 ? icon on the same screen as DJI go 4

Hi Guys, I have the Hanger 360 on my Ipad mini also run DJI go 4 on that so if I connect my controller with mavic and how do I get out of DJI go 4 to start the hanger 360 ? icon on the same screen as DJI go 4
Double click the home button and swipe up on the DJI go app. That kills the app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329