DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Harbor View Park in Bayonne, New Jersey | BARCO | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot's Perspective: Overall, this was a very thrilling flight; being mindful that there was tightly regulated and controlled airspace in the immediate vicinity. Being in New York / New Jersey Harbor, the confluence of the East and Hudson Rivers makes the flight path a bit challenging; mild-to-moderate wind gusts were noticeable at the time of flight. Being able to film parts of views of Staten Island, Brooklyn, Bayonne, Jersey City, and Manhattan made this flight very successful. The cruise ship and surrounding port were an added treat. I was stunned that not many people are aware that there is a memorial at this site dedicated to the victims of 9/11. Filming Location: Harbor View Park, Tear Drop Memorial (former Military Ocean Terminal), Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey Filming Date: Sunday, December 31st, 2023Track Title: Barco (2023)Album: Root To Branch, Vol. 9 Artist: MALIAN This Never Happened Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. I recommend watching this film on a big screen. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Great production. You're right, that's a very tricky area to fly.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Great production. You're right, that's a very tricky area to fly.
Thanks again - definitely can't venture too far as there are NFZ's in the area; fortunately mobile apps like Aloft and B4UFLY give the most up-to-date information. Can't rely entirely on DJI :D

Reactions: MotoSavy
Another great video! Keep em coming!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman