DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard to see them tree branches.. Mavic in the backyard late evening. River, train, lake....

Stix

Reactions
Hard to see those branches on a late evening run on the MP. Ended the video before... No music,no editing just raw footage. Testing you tube uploads aswell. A bit of practice using the camera.

I would have adjusted exposure / shutter settings to let in more light. Most tree's in my area never reach 120 feet tall so I just head for that altitude if I am early evening flying and also adjust my Return to Home Altitude accordingly to make sure it is over that height.

Early evening flights are fun!

Reactions: Stix
Appreciate the info. I am new to recording anytime of video so it will be a learning experience. I have alot of hills around here and some are a wee bit higher than others so I need to account more for that. I do enjoy the early evening flights.

On the Remote Controller there is a thumb wheel on the right side up near the top . Rotate that to and fro to change the exposure value while you observe the screen on your device. As the image becomes brighter you are altering the amount of light that the camera's sensor allows in. Rotating one way will make the image darker and rotating the other way will make it lighter.

When flying at early evening it is advantageous to let all the light in possible so that you can actually see what is in front of the Mavic Pro.

Its very quick to adjust with the thumbwheel as its right near your finger and accessible.

I hope that is helpful!

On the Remote Controller there is a thumb wheel on the right side up near the top . Rotate that to and fro to change the exposure value while you observe the screen on your device. As the image becomes brighter you are altering the amount of light that the camera's sensor allows in. Rotating one way will make the image darker and rotating the other way will make it lighter.

When flying at early evening it is advantageous to let all the light in possible so that you can actually see what is in front of the Mavic Pro.

Its very quick to adjust with the thumbwheel as its right near your finger and accessible.

I hope that is helpful!

Thanks! I do recall reading that now. I appreciate the info. I will try it out on the next evening flight!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan