DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hatched lines in shaded areas

Rex Peters

Reactions
Hey guys, I don’t know what happened but when looking at the MM camera view on my iPhone, there are areas that have this thick black hatched lines that seem to be in the shaded areas05FF46DB-3497-4345-94C1-BEB819ECF8E7.png
But it doesn’t show up in the video play back. Any theories?

Hey guys, I don’t know what happened but when looking at the MM camera view on my iPhone, there are areas that have this thick black hatched lines that seem to be in the shaded areasView attachment 87031
But it doesn’t show up in the video play back. Any theories?
it shows areas that are over exposed you can turn it on or off in camera settings its called hatching

Reactions: WooZie
Reactions: Mrmund and WooZie
the histogram shows the ev value of the light and dark areas of the exposure, when you change the ev in photos ,or if you have a MPP or M2P it can be used in video as well as you can alter the ev with the wheel on the right hand side of the controller it is missing on the MM controller

Reactions: WooZie
@Rex Peters, if you don't want to use that feature, then turn off the "Overexposure Warning" setting in the following section of DJI Fly:

DJI-Fly-Overexposure-Warning.jpg

Reactions: Mrveronn
i am sorry then :(
in android i have only histogram and overexposure warning
overexposure warning is what the hatching shows, you can turn it on or off, the same as you can turn the histogram on or off in camera settings

I would recommend using them. When they should up adjust your exposure, so they go away. If shadow area's become to dark, adult the other way again. If its total sky, you will loose the clouds most likely if the Zebra stripes are showing up.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GVFD1405