DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having fun in the dirt. RC offroad racing.

Yeah it was a good laugh, out in the freezing cold. Always wanting better and faster engines etc etc

I know what you mean. I had an RB World WS9 buggy engine on my Kyosho Inferno 1/8 buggy. The engine was temperamental and only had 2 speeds... off and WOT. When it started and ran, it won. When it didnt run, I watched others win. Burned up a few good starter boxes on that sucker and was glad when OS came out with a good alternative .21 engine. Started every time and won alot.

RB Products World Series WS9 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine w/2045 Tuned Pipe (Turbo Plug) [RBDE01009-WS9] | Cars & Trucks

Reactions: Oneball 1971

I know what you mean. I had an RB World WS9 buggy engine on my Kyosho Inferno 1/8 buggy. The engine was temperamental and only had 2 speeds... off and WOT. When it started and ran, it won. When it didnt run, I watched others win. Burned up a few good starter boxes on that sucker and was glad when OS came out with a good alternative .21 engine. Started every time and won alot.

RB Products World

Series WS9 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine w/2045 Tuned Pipe (Turbo Plug) [RBDE01009-WS9] | Cars & Trucks

Wow, now you are bringing it all back, quite emotional. I had the same engine, and had the worlds 2 as well i think it was.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147