DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heads up Mini4 Pro pilots! The wide angle is in stock at DJI!

TonyPHX

Chuck Norris's drones don't crash.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
The store just finally loaded the wide angle lens from DJI, so if you have been waiting on theirs, now is the time to go grab it!

The store just finally loaded the wide angle lens from DJI, so if you have been waiting on theirs, now is the time to go grab it!

Has anyone here tried it yet? I'm very curious because I'm thinking it might be a good add-on to the M4P.

Reactions: TonyPHX
I have it for Mini 3 Pro and I think it works well and is a nice addition. I've only used it once but would buy it again. The DJI site is showing mid-December delivery for me:

Reactions: TonyPHX and BigAl07
I have it for Mini 3 Pro and I think it works well and is a nice addition. I've only used it once but would buy it again. The DJI site is showing mid-December delivery for me:

Same here. I love it with the Mini 3 Pro and find that it is what I prefer to use as a default lens when just zooming around on non-gig related drone work. I will not consider my Mini 4 Pro kit complete until I get the wide angle.

Reactions: BigAl07
8.50 shipping charges from DJI. None from BHVideo so...BH video it is.

Reactions: TonyPHX
8.50 shipping charges from DJI. None from BHVideo so...BH video it is.
Good catch!

I generally bundle things I need from DJI to get over the requirement so I get free shipping, otherwise I would have noticed that.

Same here. I love it with the Mini 3 Pro and find that it is what I prefer to use as a default lens when just zooming around on non-gig related drone work. I will not consider my Mini 4 Pro kit complete until I get the wide angle.
I'm curious, why non-gig related work? Does it distort the image or something diminishing the final product?

Thanks in advance for your input :)

Allen

Reactions: Octisurfer
I got the Mini 4 Pro wide angle lens the second week the drone became available. It works great!
There's a face ring on the camera you remove by rotating it, and you put the .65 wide angle lens on. It rotates on and locks. It so much better than those flimsy metal clips on the lenses for the mini 2. Those were a pain to put on, the clips would bend, lenses fell off. I never felt comfortable about the mini 2 lenses or filters.
Safe flying!

as fast as I see a notice here I check and it is gone.

Does anyone here have this lens yet and can provide Before & After comparisons?

@TonyPHX could you look at Post #7 above and give some feedback?

I finally have one on order. I have DJI wide angles for my Mav3, Mav3 Pro, and had one for my Mini 3 Pro. All worked well although I don't do still prints which is where you would really see a big difference. There must be some youtube videos....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc