DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Alaska but in KY. Fixing up a house

ICEMAN ALASKA

Reactions
Im 54yrs. Not very computer oriented, I purchased the Mini Fly More 10 days ago and was so excited when it came in two days ! Now comes the heart break! The fly more app has became you ain't flying anywhere app..because my 600$ Blackview phone will not install. DJI suggested List of phones is for millionaires So I found a fella on another forum Santiago shout out to him. He suggested I get the LG STYLO 5 . $98 @ Walmart cha ching ! I'm not grounded anymore it loaded rite up in Walmart's parking lot I was airborne in less than 10 minutes! Set parameters and calibrate compass BYE BYE BABY! Been happy ever since. I just need to learn to edit now......nice to be among people who know what's going on Lord knows I need the direction.

Im 54yrs. Not very computer oriented, I purchased the Mini Fly More 10 days ago and was so excited when it came in two days ! Now comes the heart break! The fly more app has became you ain't flying anywhere app..because my 600$ Blackview phone will not install. DJI suggested List of phones is for millionaires So I found a fella on another forum Santiago shout out to him. He suggested I get the LG STYLO 5 . $98 @ Walmart cha ching ! I'm not grounded anymore it loaded rite up in Walmart's parking lot I was airborne in less than 10 minutes! Set parameters and calibrate compass BYE BYE BABY! Been happy ever since. I just need to learn to edit now......nice to be among people who know what's going on Lord knows I need the direction.
Congratulations ?
And welcome aboard
You will find answers and tips in this forum, to just about any situation you might encounter.
Most of all fly safe and enjoy that Mini!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America ICEMAN ALASKA.

Now comes the heart break! The fly more app has became you ain't flying anywhere app..because my 600$ Blackview phone will not install.

Welcome to the world of drones. Whatever the initial cost is...double it, by the time you invest in accessories and other stuff. :D

He suggested I get the LG STYLO 5 . $98 @ Walmart cha ching ! I

This Forum is great for exchanging information and helping each other out. What we learn will today will benefit others tomorrow.

Glad to hear you got 'er up and running. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase and especially on getting airborne! I love Alaska and have been from Ketchikan all the way out to Attu and many places in between. Such a beautiful and vast State. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23