DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Alberta, Canada

Pete from Alberta

Reactions
Hey all,
Glad to be part of this group. Hope to learn lots being a newbie Mavic Mini owner. This is my first real drone and I absolutely love it. Prior to this I did some flying of "toy drones" with no GPS or high tech cameras. I have to tell ya ... this thing is SWEET compared to what I've been flying. I hope to learn lots from you all as well as someday being able to contribute.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Where abouts in Alberta? I'm south of Calgary, Okotoks to be exact. Beautiful country for flying drones. My Mini doesn't like the howling winds though. Grounded yesterday due to 79 km/h breeze.

Hey all,
Glad to be part of this group. Hope to learn lots being a newbie Mavic Mini owner. This is my first real drone and I absolutely love it. Prior to this I did some flying of "toy drones" with no GPS or high tech cameras. I have to tell ya ... this thing is SWEET compared to what I've been flying. I hope to learn lots from you all as well as someday being able to contribute.
Welcome from Sudbury

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Georgia. I have a MM in my flight bag and have great fun flying. Wish you well.
You will find helpful information and support on your learning curve.. We look forward to your participation and view from Canada.

Hey all,
Hello Pete. Welcome to the forum. I too am a new flyer and live in Calgary. Unfortunately I haven’t been able or should I say wanting to fly in the subzero temperature. Every time it looks like it’s going to be a warm day, it turns out to be too windy. I’ve be around long enough to learn not to fly too high or too far for now.
The wind is the mini’s nemesis. There are also a few bugs to work out such as the recent “ Max Power “ issue resulting in the unintentional decent of the mini which I have encountered personally. Thankfully it landed in the soft snow.

Hey all,
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre