DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida

• Thread starter Deleted member 172900
  • Start date
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in North Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Hello from the Crossroads of America oigBsquared

I fly an MA2 too. 🩰 (tutu.) ;)

I'm not an expert videographer by any means, but I do enjoy flying the MA2.

I am a new owner of a Mavic Air2.

In case you didn't know, the MA2 should be registered with the FAA and you should take the TRUST test and keep a copy with you when you fly.

You've may have done this already, but in case you haven't, here's a couple of links to get you going.

Enjoy your MA2 and fly safe.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am a new owner of a Mavic Air2.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I would also advise you to use YouTube and watch a lot of the Videos on flying and setting up the Drone. When it is too dark, too cold, or too wet, you can "fly it vicariously" through YouTube. Also watch some of the Blooper Drone Videos and learn how not to fly your "New Baby."

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome aboard. It’s a great Forum for everything. I shall be down in the Naples area soon and I am so looking forward to getting airborne with my MA2 down there. Watch out for airfields etc-a few hoops to jump through but well worth it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne