DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from LA!

kcoleman805

Reactions
Hey everyone,

Recently got my Mavic Pro in the mail. This is my first drone and I am so excited to see what this thing can do. Hope to learn a ton from those of you that have much more experience with drones than me. And thanks in advance for all the help and tips!

Kasey Coleman

Attachments

• DJI_0086.JPG
    DJI_0086.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey everyone,

Recently got my Mavic Pro in the mail. This is my first drone and I am so excited to see what this thing can do. Hope to learn a ton from those of you that have much more experience with drones than me. And thanks in advance for all the help and tips!

Kasey Coleman
I live in

La too and just received my magic last week. Would like to chat sometime.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Glad to be apart of the forum. I hope some day I can meet up with some of you and fly one day. Oh I crashed last week but I just got it back today. Going to fly it in the morning to make sure everything is good to go.

Hey everyone,

Kasey Coleman
Kasey im in La too. What stadium is that.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Tj can u help me . The camera looks distorted at times when flying. It looks like a lot of colorful boxes with no image. Brother if u can help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Enjoy your stay! There's a mountain of great info on the forums. Plenty of us mildly-obsessed folk hanging around to help.

Tj can u help me . The camera looks distorted at times when flying. It looks like a lot of colorful boxes with no image. Brother if u can help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Would you be able to post any examples?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan