DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from London, UK

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am Sunny from London, UK.

Seriously glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to learning from every pilot here. I aspire to become an experience drone pilot someday soon, like many here.

Received my Dji Mavic Pro Combo earlier this week and have been up in the air 3 times so far and I absolutely love it.

I look forward to speaking with you all in this community

Sunny

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone,

I am Sunny from London, UK.

Seriously glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to learning from every pilot here. I aspire to become an experience drone pilot someday soon, like many here.

Received my Dji Mavic Pro Combo earlier this week and have been up in the air 3 times so far and I absolutely love it.

I look forward to speaking with you all in this community

Sunny
welcome to the Forum, there is a hell of a lot of help and knowledge on here (of which i don't have any).

Am sure someone will be able to answer any questions u have

i am fro London too well just outside.

Reactions: MajesticDronez
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

welcome to the Forum, there is a **** of a lot of help and knowledge on here (of which i don't have any).

Am sure someone will be able to answer any questions u have

i am fro London too well just outside.

Thanks Gary, looking forward to all the help, guidance and advice..

PM me your location, Imagine a two droned collaboration video for youtube, should get loads of hits for a great video?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks Gary, looking forward to all the help, guidance and advice..

PM me your location, Imagine a two droned collaboration video for youtube, should get loads of hits for a great video?
have not worked the PM thing out on here yet, Yes i am rubbish lol urghhhh but am happy to meet up whenever. I am out to Thailand for 5 days this week but keep in touch and we can see how far apart we are.

Hi Gary,
SW11 here. Have a good time in Thailand.
Tim
i am the other side in West but am sure we can make a day of it a friend wants me to film a car show they are doing in the open if we can get permission before anyone attends two Mavics would be good all we need now is a phatom and an inspire to pop along lol

Reactions: Soundtekk
i am the other side in West but am sure we can make a day of it a friend wants me to film a car show they are doing in the open if we can get permission before anyone attends two Mavics would be good all we need now is a phatom and an inspire to pop along lol

Gary I come under West too..

Reactions: Gary cato
cool i was just out flying just now, to me any flight where it goes back in te bag in one piece is a good flight =, today was magical the Mavic flew so nice responding to every input, the lighjt and winds were perfect. Only thing was i must have had in one hour 20 people from kids to old men and even one woman who had to be dragged away by her boyfriend literally he picked her up as she would not stop watching the footage while i flew.

Trying to answer technical questions from kids as well as the stupid ones from adults (have u noticed the kids are all wow GPS and and tech, the adults are all how much how high how far mate lol).

but i would call that two perfect flights tonight, i am no videographer or photographer but even i managed some great shots (for me) in the light.

ok so how about we meet and take a flight in a week or two as the weather gets better? i have to hit Thailand on Wednesday am back Monday then i have my mad Russian buinsness partner over for a week. then i have two weeks in London before i go back to Thailand (we are launching a new company over there in June i hope), but in between and after April i am happy to get heads together and find somewhere where we can fly in peace.

would be good we can stay local, i know a quiet place especially weekdays. or we can go further out somewhere.

Reactions: Soundtekk
cool i was just out flying just now, to me any flight where it goes back in te bag in one piece is a good flight =, today was magical the Mavic flew so nice responding to every input, the lighjt and winds were perfect. Only thing was i must have had in one hour 20 people from kids to old men and even one woman who had to be dragged away by her boyfriend literally he picked her up as she would not stop watching the footage while i flew.

Trying to answer technical questions from kids as well as the stupid ones from adults (have u noticed the kids are all wow GPS and and tech, the adults are all how much how high how far mate lol).

but i would call that two perfect flights tonight, i am no videographer or photographer but even i managed some great shots (for me) in the light.

ok so how about we meet and take a flight in a week or two as the weather gets better? i have to hit Thailand on Wednesday am back Monday then i have my mad Russian buinsness partner over for a week. then i have two weeks in London before i go back to Thailand (we are launching a new company over there in June i hope), but in between and after April i am happy to get heads together and find somewhere where we can fly in peace.

would be good we can stay local, i know a quiet place especially weekdays. or we can go further out somewhere.

Sounds great dude.. let me know when you return

As i just got my mavic last week, i need more time playing around with this beauty. April sounds good and if there is any other pilot that would like to join us, feel free to comment and we can organise accordingly.

have fun in thailand bud, do make sure you take your drone.. great footage out there..depending where you are going..

Sounds great dude.. let me know when you return

As i just got my mavic last week, i need more time playing around with this beauty. April sounds good and if there is any other pilot that would like to join us, feel free to comment and we can organise accordingly.

have fun in thailand bud, do make sure you take your drone.. great footage out there..depending where you are going..
I have two Mavics one there and one here both flymores (The Mavic is 300 pounds cheaper in TH. My first one was from Russia, but i keep one here and one there :)))))))))))))) very understanding buisness partner who politely accepted that i will need it for a new buisness we are starting in Thailand and that 2 would be better as i crash everything/.......................... worked for me lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan