DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Long Island, NY

teddavid

Reactions
Just bought and returned a drone that was not close to the quality of the DJI Mini 2 which I expect to get later this week. Looking forward to learning all about its features and taking it out for a "gentle" flight once I am up to speed.

Because I am 5 miles from JFK, 12 miles from LGA and 20 miles from ISP there is plenty of air traffic to deal with and lots of places I cannot fly.

Still plenty of places where I can launch .. and hopefully get some great pictures and videos!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America teddavid.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Just bought and returned a drone that was not close to the quality of the DJI Mini 2 which I expect to get later this week. Looking forward to learning all about its features and taking it out for a "gentle" flight once I am up to speed.

Because I am 5 miles from JFK, 12 miles from LGA and 20 miles from ISP there is plenty of air traffic to deal with and lots of places I cannot fly.

Still plenty of places where I can launch .. and hopefully get some great pictures and videos!
Hi, at 5 from JFK and 12 from LGA, it sounds like you’re close to me in Rockville Centre. We sound compare notes on places to fly on Long Island. I’m also new to this forum just getting a Mavic mini 2 a few weeks ago, but flew the phantom 3 advanced for 5 years. Enjoy!

Reactions: Steel63

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857