DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maine

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, lots of great information on this site. I am in eastern Canada and generally make 5-6 trips to Bangor a year for a bit of shopping and a getaway. The pandemic has put an end to that and I am looking forward to when I can go to Bangor and hit Harbour Freight and some other stores we do not have in Canada.

I have my FAA license and have done a few flights in Maine on the fairly remote road between Bangor and Calais.

Happy flying.

New Mini 2 set up and just waiting for the weather to get a little less wild so I can take it up. 40 mph wind gusts for days now and rain forecasted in the days to come. Sigh...
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! I know what you mean about the weather and winds. Starting about November until about the beginning of May the winds rarely stop here. A 30mph wind is normal and consistent gusts of 70+ is ordinary. I don't get many flying days for a few months. Happy and safe flying!

In the manned pilot world there is a saying that fits....."It is better to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and wishing you were on the ground." I think across the border in NH this coming Tuesday looks good.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

New Mini 2 set up and just waiting for the weather to get a little less wild so I can take it up. 40 mph wind gusts for days now and rain forecasted in the days to come. Sigh...
Welcome to the Forum. Also from Maine and know what you mean. Too windy yesterday in Cape Elizabeth to fly around the Kettle Cove area. Will have to wait for another day!! Again, welcome to the forum. You will be able to get lots of great advice and recommendations in the forum!

In the manned pilot world there is a saying that fits....."It is better to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and wishing you were on the ground." I think across the border in NH this coming Tuesday looks good.
I must remember that saying, some wise words there ??

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic