DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from near Green Bay Wisconsin

JBBRUCE

Reactions
Hello everyone! Im new here from Wisconsin. I bought a brand new DJI Mavic Pro on 4-29-18. Its completely stock. I dont use any signal boosters. Having a great time flying it.

The image below is my most recent long distance flight (5-6-18) Over 3.8 (20,234 feet) miles from where i was standing.

Im so amazed at how well this drone flies and the technology packed inside it.

Total flight distance was 40,872.
1525900068152-jpg.37595

Last edited:
Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Reactions: JBBRUCE
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello everyone! Im new here from Wisconsin. I bought a brand new DJI Mavic Pro on 4-29-18. Its completely stock. I dont use any signal boosters. Having a great time flying it.

The image below is my most recent long distance flight (5-6-18) Over 3.8 (20,234 feet) miles from where i was standing.

Im so amazed at how well this drone flies and the technology packed inside it.

Total flight distance was 40,872.
1525900068152-jpg.37595

wow!!! I lived in Wisconsin I don't get distance like that! :( I live about 3ish hours away from you just a fyi :)

and I am modded :(

however green bay don't have hills I have hills on top of hills lol and bluffs too!! lol lol time for me to move lol !!! trees are killing me! and now the leaves are too! :(

no I am live about 15ish mins from la crosse :)

My picture for some reason isn't very clear but on the map im flying along hwy 29west of green bay

ohh yes and if you mod it ohhh watch out! lol lol

I have my flights on youtube check out my playlists :)

The builder Channel

no but much better now since I modded it BUT I am not done yet! lol lol

carefully you just may get bite my the "mod" bug!!! lol I did :) lol lol

My goal is to hit at least 21,120 feet (4 miles) out and return to the home point safely as a completely stock unit and no signal boosters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldutson