DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from near Green Bay Wisconsin

My goal is to hit at least 21,120 feet (4 miles) out and return to the home point safely as a completely stock unit and no signal boosters.

ahhh ok just have a flight plan laid out AND emergence landing spots just in case!

Reactions: JBBRUCE
lol noooo do you have a gps tracker on it? and also state farm ins will give you coverage :)

lots of good info here :) have fun and fly safe :)

No i dont have a gps tracker on it. But im constantly waching my gps (cords) on my remote and yes im currently looking at getting insurance on it so ill be sure to call statedarm. I did post on your Wisconsin thread to :)

No i dont have a gps tracker on it. But im constantly waching my gps (cords) on my remote and yes im currently looking at getting insurance on it so ill be sure to call statedarm. I did post on your Wisconsin thread to :)

what you mean by "cords" ? you mean signal?

just of word of caution when/if you loose Gps the mavic will drift BAD and fast I am sure as you know drop height asap here is a video when it happen to me

and your last know "Coordinates" will not help much unless it doesn't drift to far from that!

Hello everyone! Im new here from Wisconsin. I bought a brand new DJI Mavic Pro on 4-29-18. Its completely stock. I dont use any signal boosters. Having a great time flying it.

The image below is my most recent long distance flight (5-6-18) Over 3.8 (20,234 feet) miles from where i was standing.

Im so amazed at how well this drone flies and the technology packed inside it.

Total flight distance was 40,872.
1525900068152-jpg.37595
Howdy from Wyoming @JBBRUCE , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello everyone! Im new here from Wisconsin. I bought a brand new DJI Mavic Pro on 4-29-18. Its completely stock. I dont use any signal boosters. Having a great time flying it.

The image below is my most recent long distance flight (5-6-18) Over 3.8 (20,234 feet) miles from where i was standing.

Im so amazed at how well this drone flies and the technology packed inside it.

Total flight distance was 40,872.
1525900068152-jpg.37595
Welcome from Chicago, Happy flying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from down here in Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive