DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Central FLA!

Hello! I'm new to droning as well as the site!

Just got my first drone last week. The Mini 2 SE has been a blast so far and I look forward to many many more flights!
Hello and welcome! I just registered and this is my first post. I have had the Air 2 since 2021. I mainly got it to help the wife gets those great aerial pics for her real estate listings. I was nervous at first but after awhile I got used to it. Problem is, I have not flown it as much as I would have liked to. Now, after leaving the controller and 3 batteries continuously on charge, the controller will no longer charge. All I get are 4 white led lights that will flash and maybe some beeps but then nothing. I guess the battery has died. Seeing no way to get into this thing other than two tiny screws at the bottom, underneath where the joysticks store, I didn't want to make another project trying to replace batteries that I may not be able to find or may not even be able to get this controller open to look and see. I found RotorLogic's website and bought a new controller for $129. I hope this will work okay and I can get back to flying. I paid too much for this package three years ago to have it all just end up in the junk pile and have to buy a new one like what you bought. Well, that's my story today. Enjoy that drone and post some pics and maybe a link to your Youtube channel. I will subscribe to watch all.! Cheers from Tampa!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13