DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From rainy Scotland

Virtual Villas

Reactions
Hi from Orkney, North Scotland,

I am a Professional Mariner for 32 years, but have been flying drones since The Phantom 2 was released, Have now upgraded to the Mavic 2 Pro world of difference but the skills remain. Recently Passed CVC & A2 certification waiting for the PfCO to be approved By the CAA.

Flying in the strong winds and changeable weather conditions in Scotland is challenging but the Islands are even worse, hope to pick up tips and tricks for dealing with those here.

cheers

Welcome to the forum.
I’m sure you’ll get some great photos and videos of your beautiful part of the world.
.You might want to consider a rain suit from one of our members who will be offering his assistance soon I’m sure.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to our forum from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

We have lots of members from all over the UK, including many from Scotland.Another 100,000 or so of us from around the world are here to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

You might consider hacking FCC mode, which improves signals strength, and helps prevent lost connection in the winds of the Scottish Isles. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad to have you as a member!

Hi and welcome from Banbury Oxfordshire. V Jealous of your location, apart from when it's windy and wet, which you can do really well ?

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi from Orkney, North Scotland,

I am a Professional Mariner for 32 years, but have been flying drones since The Phantom 2 was released, Have now upgraded to the Mavic 2 Pro world of difference but the skills remain. Recently Passed CVC & A2 certification waiting for the PfCO to be approved By the CAA.

Flying in the strong winds and changeable weather conditions in Scotland is challenging but the Islands are even worse, hope to pick up tips and tricks for dealing with those here.

cheers
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer