DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Diego (Otay Ranch), CA

darkwing

Reactions
Exited to see whats going on with this forum. I received my drone last week and already crashed it on power lines at night. thank god I only broke the rear landing gear plastic, flat ribbon cable ( availlable on amazon prime for 18bucks) and the gimbal mount plate assembly which i was able source from a company in Los Angeles. other than that the drone still flys it has a few errors of course. gimbal is useless because its just dangeling there. O well I hope to fix it soon and get it back to working. I had a phantom 3 but I like this one way better for its portability and inteligent flight modes.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome Darkwing, glad you did not do anymore damage than landing gear. You really have to watch out for those power lines mainly at night.

Wow!!! Crashed it that quickly. Have you gotten it fixed yet? You should go fly out by High Tech High and the large open area at the end of Hunte Parkway and Eastlake Parkway.....there are no power lines. I go fly there, it's a great spot to fly and test out your range. I'm a new Mavic Pro owner too but I've been flying my Inspire 1 for well over 2 years.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan