DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Francisco, California.

CAlexio

Reactions
going to pick up my mavic today.. paid an extra $200 to have it right away as I'm going to south africa next week and while I've heard it's illegal to use drones in national parks/safaris, hopefully there will still be worthwhile shots.

I've never flown a drone before but have been waiting for years for what i thought I would recognize as the right one, with the right features, and i believe the Mavic Pro is it.

I didn't purchase the fly more package, and trying to figure out what is truly needed/necessary from it. already looking for batteries to charge it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum CAlexio . :)

Thanks guys! Just seeing this.. my drone is at the bottom of San Francisco Bay at the moment.. story in another thread... :).. haha. I'll be back in action soon.. already learned a lot on this forum. Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello from Lomita, California.
I finally and patiently received my DJI Mavic Pro last week. I had to wait for 2 months and 2 weeks from this day finally have it. I am just loving this thing with all it's feature, but still learning. It's only been a few hours flight time at the moment and starting to understand what it's capable of doing. Does anyone have any suggestions what app I could use to record real time telemetry on an apple mini 2? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any suggestions what app I could use to record real time telemetry on an apple mini 2?
Your Mavic stores a DAT flight log on its internal memory card and DJI GO stores a TXT flight log on your mobile device. You can view the flight logs from within DJI GO or by using the tools listed here.

Reactions: Audi ar5
Your Mavic stores a DAT flight log on its internal memory card and DJI GO stores a TXT flight log on your mobile device. You can view the flight logs from within DJI GO or by using the tools listed here.
Thank you. I'm going to look into this app's features.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78