DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Jose CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

So San Jose must not be a good place to fly?

Or not many members from this area?

San Jose is a cool place[emoji106]. I used to live right off of McKee Rd. Alum Rock park was my old stomping grounds.
I’d love to try to fly up towards the Observatory on top or just fly around the mountains there.

Most parks have clauses that ban motor vehicles which from understanding also applies to drones. There were a few incidents where drones were impeding emergency operations and used to transport items to prisons, so this caused the county to overreact and put local laws that effectively ban them in most parts. Only a few places like bayland park are drone friendly

Welcome from Maryland! Wheresmydrone... I like the name! I've said your name on several occasions while flying my mini. lol

Reactions: wjkrysak
Very old thread, but welcome

Reactions: wjkrysak and sarahb
The last time this "member" posted was in June 2019...

Oh... should have fired up my time machine. LoudThunder, I noticed you said "member". I take it because they don't post that often?

I wrote Member is quotes as I believe that unless you do something serious to violate the community rules, a member is a member until we run out of electricity... L 😁 L . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes