DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scotland!

DSheppard

Reactions
Hello everyone! Picked my Mavic Pro flymore combo today, it's my first ever drone. Eventually grew balls big enough to part with the cash, which wasn't easy as I'm currently backpacking around the world (currently in Australia). Been self teaching photography and videography for the last 3 months and a drone will just add a new aspect to my visuals. I look forward to learning a lot of stuff here from you guys, especially any videographers as I could do with some tips on settings!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: DSheppard
Hello everyone! Picked my Mavic Pro flymore combo today, it's my first ever drone. Eventually grew balls big enough to part with the cash, which wasn't easy as I'm currently backpacking around the world (currently in Australia). Been self teaching photography and videography for the last 3 months and a drone will just add a new aspect to my visuals. I look forward to learning a lot of stuff here from you guys, especially any videographers as I could do with some tips on settings!
Howdy from Wyoming DSheppard, welcome to the community. Many great people and excellent information here; shoot me a pm if you make over Wyoming way in your travels.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome! im just as new as you and im in a similar position. sorry to hear you're away in sunny Australia and not here in sunny Scotland!

Reactions: FantasticMrF
was out exploring on my birthday yesterday at an old abandoned burned down hotel and took the mavic with me of course

Welcome @DSheppard where abouts in this sunny land have your adventures take you? I am on the Sunshine Coast QLD, just near Noosa. One of the best spots in the world [emoji16]

Yeah OK I may be a little biased..

was out exploring on my birthday yesterday at an old abandoned burned down hotel and took the mavic with me of course
Wow.. living in a country with European settlement only just over 200 years ago, seeing buildings like that I find amazing. Any idea how old it would be?

Reactions: FantasticMrF

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio