DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern California

rvrboy17

Reactions
Hello all!

Ordered my Mavic Pro on 1/16 from DJI directly. I have wanted a drone for a few years now, but haven't wanted to lug around the P3 or P4 while camping, dirtbiking, fishing, etc.

Looking forward to the start of a new, exciting hobby! The new shots should pair well with my gopros and sony alpha camera!

Thanks,
rvrboy17

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum rvrboy :)

Thank you! Happy to have found this community!

Welcome to the forum, @rvrboy17, great to see more Mavic pilots from Southern California here on the forum. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

Welcome to the forum, @rvrboy17, great to see more Mavic pilots from Southern California here on the forum. Safe and happy flying! :cool:
Thank you! Im happy to be here!
A little nervous about flying legally with all of our airports and helipads nearby, but I have my FAA number and the Airmaps app to help navigate the best I can.

I am new to drones, started with the Phantom 4 for Xmas because Costco had it for $929, just got my Mavic 4 days ago and I loooooooooooooooove it! Got the fly more combo, 3 total batteries, cool case, car charger, charge up to 4 batteries and the remote at once... man o man

Portable, neat looking, and just as impressive as the P4. Wow DJI has this really figured out!

I am in San Diego and where I mostly want to fly there is a small commuter airport so I just keep my fly (lol) low to the ground...

I think its in Torrance CA. Not positive until I get home after work to check my package.

Carson, CA now but not a whole lot of fulfillment out of there. Most comes direct from China.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty