DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from The Wirral, UK

BlackViperXI

Reactions
Hey all

After many many years of debating on getting a drone, I finally took the plunge yesterday and ordered a DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I've done a lot of reading up on the documentation for the device and the beginners guide, I'm super nervous after reading about fly offs etc, but I'm not going to jump into the flying, a lot more reading and learning to do!

I'm getting married in the Bahamas next year so hoping to get some epic footage from the trip, fingers crossed I still have it then lol!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Black viper X1, and welcome as others have said. I too live in Wirral (Eastham) and would be happy to show you the ropes, should you want. I would say to PM me, but not sure how you do it, another member will perhaps enlighten us.
I have a Mavic Pro, been flying for last 4 yrs in all.

Hi Black viper X1, and welcome as others have said. I too live in Wirral (Eastham) and would be happy to show you the ropes, should you want. I would say to PM me, but not sure how you do it, another member will perhaps enlighten us.
Hi Ron,

What a legend of an offer that is, I will drop you a PM.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey all

After many many years of debating on getting a drone, I finally took the plunge yesterday and ordered a DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I've done a lot of reading up on the documentation for the device and the beginners guide, I'm super nervous after reading about fly offs etc, but I'm not going to jump into the flying, a lot more reading and learning to do!

I'm getting married in the Bahamas next year so hoping to get some epic footage from the trip, fingers crossed I still have it then lol!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hey all

Hi. Welcome to the forum from Maghull.
Looking forward to seeing your videos and I’ll keep an eye out when I’m over on the Wirral.
Take care and catch you later. Peter.

"getting married in the Bahamas"
Congratulations - Take Rons generous offer, register drone (UK CAA) get some practice in.

Enjoy the drone and welcome to the forum lots of advice and information it's a rewarding experience (P4P & Zoom)
To enter the Bahamas with a drone, you must first obtain permission from the Civil Aviation Authority (Bahamas), whether you fly privately or commercially. Lots of info on-line.

Attachments

• DJI_0186.JPG
    DJI_0186.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Hey all

You're off to a good start, reading the manual and understanding the drone. When you're ready to fly go in your garden or a field, always start with your flight check, check for updates always do a compass calibration before you fly and always fly in line of sight. Accidents will happen if it's your fault or firmware just make sure your drone is within reach when that happens.

Hi Black Viper and RonW, I to am relaticely new to drones, and live close by in Northwich Cheshire, If Ron is offering lessons, I'm up to listen from a pro. I have a Phantom 4 pro, and awaiting delivery of a Mini Combo set, but it seems to be taking forever, and I need it ideally pre january

Hi Black Viper and RonW, I to am relaticely new to drones, and live close by in Northwich Cheshire, If Ron is offering lessons, I'm up to listen from a pro. I have a Phantom 4 pro, and awaiting delivery of a Mini Combo set, but it seems to be taking forever, and I need it ideally pre january
Hi there fellow flier, I know time has marched on but I've only just seen your post.
If ever you want help flying your drone, settings, etc. then I'd be happy to help.
Ron

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green