DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Eddie V

Reactions
Got my Mavic in exactly 2 months from order on DJI site. 10/14-12/13.

Firmware upgrade went flawless using iOS and Go4 app. First flight was flawless as well and video was cleaner than I thought from such a small sensor.

So far the consensus I have seen on the internet is using Art and -1,0,0 at 2.7k 24fps

Anyone using anything different for video? I use DaVinci Resolve for Color Grading and also starting to use it for editing with 12.5

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
West Fort Lauderdale like plantation? Where are you going for shots or to test out the drone?

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Eddie . :)

West Fort Lauderdale like plantation? Where are you going for shots or to test out the drone?

I am in West Pembroke Pines/Weston area. I have a few parks out here as well as the entire Everglades at my disposal as I am about 1/2 mile from US 27

For test flying and ensure no crazy obstacles in the way in case of a fly away I have a huge soccer field complex near me that is usually empty during school hours so I head out there during lunch or early in the AM.

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

I am in West Pembroke Pines/Weston area. I have a few parks out here as well as the entire Everglades at my disposal as I am about 1/2 mile from US 27

For test flying and ensure no crazy obstacles in the way in case of a fly away I have a huge soccer field complex near me that is usually empty during school hours so I head out there during lunch or early in the AM.

Smart smart.. I was thinking of doing a trial run with this thing to see if won't wonk out on me when I'm flying it in the "field".

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR