DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Wisconsin

Reactions
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to start off by saying thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting new fliers and learning from you all!

Received my MA2 fly more comb with smart controller last week and I'm limited to 2300 feet away...I've seen some with the same issues, I've searched everywhere for information on this and can't find a resolution.

I've also tried different locations, different antenna settings and nothing seems to fix the range...so what's the deal with the MA2 when it's claimed to go roughly 6 miles?

Allen

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to start off by saying thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting new fliers and learning from you all!

Received my MA2 fly more comb with smart controller last week and I'm limited to 2300 feet away...I've seen some with the same issues, I've searched everywhere for information on this and can't find a resolution.

I've also tried different locations, different antenna settings and nothing seems to fix the range...so what's the deal with the MA2 when it's claimed to go roughly 6 miles?

Allen
Have you tried the original controller just a thought

Original controller didn't come with it otherwise I definitely would have!!
Ok im at a loss i have never had any issues with distance i fly out over the ocean i went 3 miles before o chickened out and flew back home never a glitch that is the only thing I can think of im no expert many borrow one from someone if possible good luck please keep us posted of u figure it out

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Yeah I've tried what I think to be everything I can...since it didn't come with the original because I picked the smart controller with my fly more combo, I've message support asking if I can be sent one or purchase one to try. I went to the lake today which is wide open, had 18 satellites and still started glitching, losing signal out at 2300ish feet away, had controller following the craft at all times, changed antenna positions and still never helped...so who knows, kind of bummed after spending about $1,900.00 on everything I got with it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hey everyone!

Allen
6 miles total, not 6 miles away. Can you even see it a half mile away?

If you do you won’t be unhappy.
Why's that? I see other's getting 26,000 feet away with their MA2...obviously something must be wrong but I work in areas that you can't walk or drive to so having that rage/milage would be nice, but hopefully I hear something from DJI so I can actually end this drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman