Join Us Now

"Hello...."

Welcome to the board, always good to see another Aussie

What are you flying?

Reactions: TeePain
Welcome from another woman in New Zealand

• Love
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forums but I don’t understand why you felt it necessary exclaim that you are a woman... Seems like an odd introduction.

I like to fly R/C quads and I also enjoy eating pineapples, climbing trees and just in case you were wondering my physical form has absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

• Haha
Welcome to the forums but I don’t understand why you felt it necessary exclaim that you are a woman... Seems like an odd introduction.

I like to fly R/C quads and I also enjoy eating pineapples, climbing trees and just in case you were wondering my physical form has absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Just because I dont see many associated with drones, and it may alert some...women, those elusive beings. Oh, and someone was asking if there were any about, so I was confirming that Im one of them ;)

Reactions: Chip and DRM001
Just because I dont see many associated with drones, and it may alert some...women, those elusive beings. Oh, and someone was asking if there were any about, so I was confirming that Im one of them ;)

Fair enough, but do you like climbing trees? That’s the important bit [emoji1]

• Haha
Sure, as long as I can get back down!

Cool! Australia is the only continent I haven't lived on so I'm planning to go there. I'm expecting all of you Aussies to put me up and show me where it's legal to fly... So start getting those guest rooms kitted out! I require Boll and Branch sheets and a Temperpedic mattress, preferably the Pro Adapt Medium. I sing in the shower and tend to snack 24/7... other than that, I'm a delightful house guest!

• Haha
Reactions: DRM001 and TeePain
Cool! Australia is the only continent I haven't lived on so I'm planning to go there. I'm expecting all of you Aussies to put me up and show me where it's legal to fly... So start getting those guest rooms kitted out! I require Boll and Branch sheets and a Temperpedic mattress, preferably the Pro Adapt Medium. I sing in the shower and tend to snack 24/7... other than that, I'm a delightful house guest!

*slowly backs away....*

How did you managed to lose 12 months in three hours – from 47 to 46.
Actually a gentleman doesn’t ask a lady her age. The only reason I’m interested is that I am 76!!! And would love to find out how to get younger, you managed One year in three hours on that basis in a couple of days I will be back in my 50s. Hooray!
By the way I’m in the UK and eat far too little!
Welcome to the forum

Lucky you. How long did you live in the Antarctic? id love to visit but bit chilly for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure