DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP connection issues.. Haven't used in couple years

abenak89

Reactions
So I have the new dji 4 app. Here is the issue..

When in WIFI my phone connects and I see the camera and such.. remote just says connecting..

When I go to RC the remote connects but I can't get image on my phone from the drone..

I don't have a micro sd in it. Not sure if that matters.

ALSO I tried to the the c1 c2 and other button hold and my remote wont even make any sounds because it says connecting already. I hit the button on drone and nothing.

Help?

I have remote hooked to phone.. i have mavic pro in RC mode and the RC and MAvic pro are connect. My phone does not get any image from camera though..

I have remote hooked to phone.. i have mavic pro in RC mode and the RC and MAvic pro are connect. My phone does not get any image from camera though..
try putting a SD card in the drone if that does not help then maybe the camera has an issue such as a broken lead

Alright also I can get the camera to connect to phone when I switch aircraft to wifi...

one other thing it could be is the cable from the RC to the screen device try using the large USB at the bottom of the RC instead of the side port you use to charge the RC but remember to remove the connector from the side port if you do

You might have a firmware mismatch between the RC and Ac, have you upgraded either lately ?

I'd check on the firmware and upgrade it using DJI Assistant 2 on the PC.

Reactions: old man mavic
There we goooooo aircraft not up to date! Dang I thought it synced last time i updated.. Hopefully that is it! I am headed out fishing and its about updated now! Will let ya know if that was it! Thanks!!!!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngH