DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help for choosing the ND filters

msf1344

Reactions
Hi i am looking to buy a cheap and good quality of ND filters for my mavic pro . I live in the UK if anyone can help . Thanks

i
I got Neewers off of Amazon in the US. They're on the UK site as well. Mine have worked great.
what colour are they ? black or silver or brown ? also is it stopping the gimbal working when you start it up ?

I got the black kit - with UV, CPL, ND4, ND8 and ND16 - and then bought the ND 32 - also black but slightly different frame - separately. The US Amazon #s are B06WW7YW5G and B06XXYD13X which should be the same on your side of the pond. I just wish they made an ND64.

Yes. Put on the filter and then power up the Mavic. They pass gimbal calibration with no problem.

Reactions: msf1344
I got the black kit - with UV, CPL, ND4, ND8 and ND16 - and then bought the ND 32 - also black but slightly different frame - separately. The US Amazon #s are B06WW7YW5G and B06XXYD13X which should be the same on your side of the pond. I just wish they made an ND64.

Yes. Put on the filter and then power up the Mavic. They pass gimbal calibration with no problem.
I find it at Amazon and ordered it hopefully its the same as yours and have no difficulty with gimbal .

There's no need to rush -- I haven't yet used the 64, even once.

Update:

I used the 64 ND-PL for the first time today, Feb 21, when "filming" the fabulous cloud formations over LA that persisted all day today.

I've forgotten the term for clouds that look like giant cotton balls, but that's how they appeared, and I wanted to avoid the highlights at the edges being washed out by the incoming sunlight.

Reactions: Robert Granata
Only times I have used my Polar Pro ND64 is flying on top of clouds or fog. The central valley fog in CA tops out about 200' below my house and when I fly over it the 64 is the only thing that slows the shutter to anywhere near 1/60.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpknight