DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey everyone!

dannysdrones

Reactions
Hi all what a great community this looks like! I’m Danny from Cleethorpes UK and have been flying for a while now with a Mavic air 2. I have a YouTube channel with some tips and hacks using the air 2 and will be uploading a lot more videos over the next few weeks including accessory reviews and more tips/tricks. If anyone’s interested please come and check it out! Thanks

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome on-board Danny,
It definitely is a great forum, with a whole host of ages and different experiences, who I am sure can help you out, should you need it ?.
Great that you have a YouTube channel and I will certainly have a look to learn something new, all the best buddy, be safe and look forward to seeing your footage and pictures.

Hi all what a great community this looks like! I’m Danny from Cleethorpes UK and have been flying for a while now with a Mavic air 2. I have a YouTube channel with some tips and hacks using the air 2 and will be uploading a lot more videos over the next few weeks including accessory reviews and more tips/tricks. If anyone’s interested please come and check it out! Thanks

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland dannysdrones.

Nice to meet you Danny. ?

I'll check your channel out. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive