DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey, from Salt Lake City, Utah

lweekspors

Reactions
First bird, 4 flights with my MP. Every time I fly, I swear I don't breath until it lands. Scares the crap out of me. But getting more comfortable with each flight. This forum and the folks on here are amazing, you take the time and energy to share your experiences and figure out what the heck is wrong with connecting your drone and accessories. Thanks so much. Has any created a preflight checklist, for all the settings you should adjust pretty flight? I will share my second flight experience. Flying in the garage, bad weather, craft locked on home, while in flight, lost connection, craft wants to fly home, slams into ceiling, craft crashes, luckily minor damage, and gimbal errors. This sight fixed my gimbal errors.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum!

It doesn't go away. You will be nervous about every flight. It just doesn't bother you as much. The possibility of a fly away, crashing into something you don't see, loss of connectivity during flight, magnetic interference, etc., they will all be there but with experience it will be lessened. You will have more confidence in your abilities. You will fly like you have been doing it for years. You will hear time and again people say " you're pretty good with that thing!"

Welcome again!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

First bird, 4 flights with my MP. Every time I fly, I swear I don't breath until it lands. Scares the crap out of me. But getting more comfortable with each flight. This forum and the folks on here are amazing, you take the time and energy to share your experiences and figure out what the heck is wrong with connecting your drone and accessories. Thanks so much. Has any created a preflight checklist, for all the settings you should adjust pretty flight? I will share my second flight experience. Flying in the garage, bad weather, craft locked on home, while in flight, lost connection, craft wants to fly home, slams into ceiling, craft crashes, luckily minor damage, and gimbal errors. This sight fixed my gimbal errors.

Howdy,
I'm from Ogden area. Mavic pilot also. Would like to get together sometime and fly if interested.
Have you had any issues with your craft since you've owned it? I've had this machine 4 weeks and just sent it back for a gimbal issue. pretty disappointed!
Cheers,
DB

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

F Has any created a preflight checklist, for all the settings you should adjust pretty flight? Flying in the garage, bad weather, craft locked on home, while in flight, lost connection, craft wants to fly home, slams into ceiling, craft crashes, luckily minor damage, and gimbal errors.

#1 Don't fly in confined spaces.

Howdy,
I'm from Ogden area. Mavic pilot also. Would like to get together sometime and fly if interested.
Have you had any issues with your craft since you've owned it? I've had this machine 4 weeks and just sent it back for a gimbal issue. pretty disappointed!
Cheers,
DB
hello, hey that sounds good. there is a spot up by Perry, practically vertical rise that I want to fly up. no issues here, even when I crashed it the garage after getting it in the winter. is this your first bird? oh my name is Lance, live in murray.

Howdy from Wyoming lweekspors, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

i have learned a lot from the folks on this forum. most have the right attitude and are very willing to offer help if they can. do you have a local group that gets together. wish we did in salt lake. I haven't found anyone with a MP , except now gamecolonel. thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998