DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey guys

Prime

Reactions
Greetings from Dallas/Fort Worth area, I received my mavic fly more combo(Crutchfield) and was going to start getting into it. Had a few questions if you don't mind.

1. First thing I should do after inspection that all the parts are in good condition and accounted for?

2. Which app should I use?

Any other advice or if you know of a video tutorial would be awesome.

Thanks again

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Prime welcome,

Update the Mavic to latest firmware and don't forget to update all 3 batteries as well.
Browse this forum and DJI's Mavic forum (use search function) and you will find an awnser to a lot of questions you might have.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Prime . :)

Much appreciated I'll download the app and update firmware this afternoon.

Hi Prime welcome,

Update the Mavic to latest firmware and don't forget to update all 3 batteries as well.
Browse this forum and DJI's Mavic forum (use search function) and you will find an awnser to a lot of questions you might have.
100% in regards to browsing the forum. Unfortunately there are many that come to this forum after they've already encountered an issue (i.e. Fly away)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Dallas/Fort Worth area, I received my mavic fly more combo(Crutchfield) and was going to start getting into it. Had a few questions if you don't mind.

1. First thing I should do after inspection that all the parts are in good condition and accounted for?

2. Which app should I use?

Any other advice or if you know of a video tutorial would be awesome.

Thanks again

Welcome to the Mavic family, from another DFW flyer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr