DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Hey from Oakland CA!

Mighty J Fury

Reactions
I can't wait to master this wonderful contraption!

Anybody else here in the Bay?

Attachments

• DSC09263.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC09271.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Mighty J Fury
I can't wait to master this wonderful contraption!

Anybody else here in the Bay?
Hi there I'm from Berkeley. Now that is a drone that will be noticed! And easy to find if it lands in the weeds, haha. Lots of droners here at South end of Caesar Chavez park.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Im not in the Bay, but welcome anyway.

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, to buy or sell a drone, or simply just to say hello.

Hi there I'm from Berkeley. Now that is a drone that will be noticed! And easy to find if it lands in the weeds, haha. Lots of droners here at South end of Caesar Chavez park.

I've read that East Bay regional parks don't allow drones. Is it not enforced at CC park?

CC is city, not State, so no problem. The RC glider and model folks carved out a niche there years ago, and the drone people are now a part of that. It varies, but other droners are usually at the picnic table about 700 feet south of the smoke stack. A lot of good stuff to drone nearby, including the bay, the Berkeley Pier, north to Albany Bulb for the adventurous.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998