DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From North Queensland , Australia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Reactions: Peter V
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805
Thank You

Welcome to the forum Peter ! Enjoy your new toy !

Welcome to the forum! :)

G'day & welcome

I'm currently near cairns but I'm full time travelling.

I too am new to drones and my learning curve has increased dramatically by simply watching youtube tutorials.

I was very tentative at first (not wanting to destroy my expensive new toy) so I took it really slowly. Then as experience improves, just practice doing different things until it becomes 2nd nature.

Try as best as possible to make your movements as smooth as possible because you don’t want to make people sick when they watch your videos

Anyway, get out there and enjoy
these things are fantastic M2P

G'day & welcome

I'm currently near cairns but I'm full time travelling.

I too am new to drones and my learning curve has increased dramatically by simply watching youtube tutorials.

I was very tentative at first (not wanting to destroy my expensive new toy) so I took it really slowly. Then as experience improves, just practice doing different things until it becomes 2nd nature.

Try as best as possible to make your movements as smooth as possible because you don’t want to make people sick when they watch your videos

Anyway, get out there and enjoy
these things are fantastic M2P
Thanks for the advice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis