DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from NZ

Age is just a number ,be careful these things are very addictive ,and also the associated stuff that is a must to have (carrying case lights skins sun hoods spare this and that multiple battery chargers extra batteries a good computer and of course the obligatory man cave to house it all)
plus much more, but hey thats what retirement is for ,(when you are not being a chauffeur for the grand kids or looking after them etc) happy flying OMM

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America GmanS

Welcome to the Forum. ?

New Forum member.
I have been having a lot of fun with a Mavic2 Zoom.
Have been following this Forum for some time now and am very impressed with the excellent transfer of information.
I thought it was about time to get involved.
Cheers
Welcome from ??Love the Sth island, when I went there last prior to COVID issues, didn’t take my drones as I herd NZ was tough with many restrictions on drone flying ! But still got some great photo shots with my cameras. Enjoy your Drone Flying ?

Welcome from New Mexico from someone who visited your beautiful home land several years ago. My wife and I loved our whole 18 days as we drove both islands. People are friendly, the food is fantastic and the scenery goes from snow capped mountains, to Norwegian fjords, to countryside similar to what we see in New Mexico. We even took a horseback ride through where Lord of the Rings was filmed and my wife rode a horse that was in the movie.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Thank you all for your welcome.
I have already gained a lot of insight by following this forum.
For example, my experience with the Mavic 2 provided controller attached to an iphone 6 max was less than ideal. Very hard to use in any bright sunlight. So after assessing all the pros and cons discussed on this forum I decided that the Smart Controller was worth a try.
It has solved all of my issues with visibility and connection frustrations.
Thank you Mavic Forum!
Moving on one step at a time here ............
My next main issue is maintaining eye contact with my machine (I believe you call it VLOS).
So............
Standby for best strobes for my machine queries...........
Cheers
G

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure