DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, Hola, Bonsoir from Fort Lauderdale FL

Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome from Liverpool.

I'm planning to visit NY when the health situation are Ok. Where do you fly in Albany? Have any footage in YouTube?
One of the places I like to fly from is Henry Hudson Park. It's about a 10-minute drive from my home. I live in a new development and I still have a lot of room where I can fly close to my home.

Hello All!
I just signed up to this community. Thought I’d say hi. “Hi”!
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! We lived in Plantation for a few years many, many moons ago. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! We lived in Plantation for a few years many, many moons ago. Happy and safe flying!

Oh, I love the Colorado mountains! I had a great time during my military training at Lowry Airforce Base at Denver, Co.

Oh, I love the Colorado mountains! I had a great time during my military training at Lowry Airforce Base at Denver, Co.
Yeah, the mountains kind of get in your blood. Once they do it's hard to stay away.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre