DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, I am from Israel

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! ??

SG906 Pro 2
Hubsan Zino Mini Pro
Mavic 3 Pro ( in near future, I hope)
Welcome to a great forum from Long Island NY. Good fortune on your upcoming purchase. Im flying a Mavic 2 Pro. I’ll see what the future brings as I watch and wait. But I’m certain you won’t be sorry. Flysafe, Godspeed and of course Shalom! Droniac

You’ve got some amazing places. Can I recommend watching some YT from people like Jeven Dovey and Stewart and Alina Carroll in regards to drone videography? Are you able to fly at Masada?

Reactions: mrjohnc1
You’ve got some amazing places. Can I recommend watching some YT from people like Jeven Dovey and Stewart and Alina Carroll in regards to drone videography? Are you able to fly at Masada?
Watch this video. There is Masada. And it's much more professional than my.

Look at 1:20.
There is such a slope, a little whitish. That is not natural. Romans built it with slaves to climb on Masada mountain. There was no another way.

Last edited:
Watch this video. There is Masada. And it's much more professional than my.

Look at 1:20.
There is such a slope, a little whitish. That is not natural. Romans built it with slaves to climb on Masada mountain. There was no another way.
Went up cable car and walked down the other side but drone footage gets perspective only the birds get. See for miles.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I gather drone flying is permitted - with certain exclusion zones obviously?
The flying restrictions are draconic.
Besides no fly zones, there are 50 m height limit and eye contact of a drone.

And one more thing, in US you have FCC standard, but in Europe and Israel - CE. FCC has more "transmission power".
Lucky you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid