DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Hidden Wildlife: Deer Spotted Among Trees

Two thoughts: They got a little nervous when you dropped down but showed no interest when you were higher. The quality of the digital zoom was pretty good, better than expected and I have an Air2S. Thanks for posting.

Nice. We don't have any deer locally but I do enjoy them. My sister lives in an area where they are just everywhere and when I visit I do enjoy seeing them.

Great video!

only question what hight you taking videos est using air2s donnot want to scare away
I have been doing this for a few years now and as long as i do not scare them to the point it effects them medically I will continue to get as close as possible. As the year unfolds they become super accustomed to it and i can **** near land on their backs by August. I do my best not to raise their adrenaline levels or cause them to trip and injure themselves in any way.....

I have been doing this for a few years now and as long as i do not scare them to the point it effects them medically I will continue to get as close as possible. As the year unfolds they become super accustomed to it and i can **** near land on their backs by August. I do my best not to raise their adrenaline levels or cause them to trip and injure themselves in any way.....

I photograph and film deer frequently and my "rule of engagement" aka, prime directive, is not to get close enough or do anything that causes them to look at the drone. I seldom let that happen, but when it does, I move away.

I like to leave wild critters wild and not habituate them to humans. It's seldom good to them. Like feeding an alligator - it won't end well for the gator if it learns that people are food sources. Someone will get spooked by a gator looking for a handout and call the fish & game people to kill it.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
I photograph and film deer frequently and my "rule of engagement" aka, prime directive, is not to get close enough or do anything that causes them to look at the drone. I seldom let that happen, but when it does, I move away.

I like to leave wild critters wild and not habituate them to humans. It's seldom good to them. Like feeding an alligator - it won't end well for the gator if it learns that people are food sources. Someone will get spooked by a gator looking for a handout and call the fish & game people to kill it.
in ohio its illegal to shoot deer from a drone....so the deer can coexist and have no idea anything is any different.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman