DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High mileage Mavics

KI5RLL

Reactions
Hello,

Is anyone else still flying high mileage MA2 or M3 craft?
Seems at over about 2500 miles it is now having trouble updating the Flight Data Center.
Before I post on the tech. side. Already insured all updates and version. Plenty of memory remaining.
Maybe just my setup. Current Fly App on an iPhone 13 ProMax.
Takes time or freezes in adding new flights, updating distances flown, and adding flight. Have to close App then try a few more times. Starting to show some older flight as duration 1 minute.
Anyone else flying this long on their Mavic? Still no issues?

58E810F7-85C2-4D20-94BB-930D179A25D3.png

Hello,

Is anyone else still flying high mileage MA2 or M3 craft?
Seems at over about 2500 miles it is now having trouble updating the Flight Data Center.
Before I post on the tech. side. Already insured all updates and version. Plenty of memory remaining.
Maybe just my setup. Current Fly App on an iPhone 13 ProMax.
Takes time or freezes in adding new flights, updating distances flown, and adding flight. Have to close App then try a few more times. Starting to show some older flight as duration 1 minute.
Anyone else flying this long on their Mavic? Still no issues?

View attachment 162195
Not sure? Will take a look see

Try clearing your flight logs after synching to cloud. Flying Mavic 2 Zoom, still a solid bird but after 20-odd flights I dump all the app flight records. The only problem with my high mileage bird is the controller battery won't hold a decent charge any more. Anyone know where to source a kosher replacement (lipol battery pack, not the whole RC1A)

Last edited:
Reactions: KI5RLL
The more flights you have the more it will take to update, just click on the flight log and leave the phone still for as long as it needs.

Reactions: KI5RLL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J