DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High Rock in Maryland U.S.

Would have started as graffito ....and look at it now...graffiti tags!
Sad really....but thanks for sharing.
From the the land Down Under where 'art' on rock formations is used as a chronicle to convey knowledge of the land, events and beliefs of the Aboriginal people......not just about self ...like "Jedda was here" !
Safe flying mate.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 9.27.45 am.png

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Would have started as graffito ....and look at it now...graffiti tags!
Sad really....but thanks for sharing.
From the the land Down Under where 'art' on rock formations is used as a chronicle to convey knowledge of the land, events and beliefs of the Aboriginal people......not just about self ...like "Jedda was here" !
Safe flying mate.

When I was a teenager it looked nothing like this. It’s so sad that people want to destroy the beauty of nature.?
View attachment 112053

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
This use to be used by hang gliders in the 70s and 80s but due to accidents they banned them. Now used mainly as a stop off point on the Appalachian trail but abused by so many young people. They are discussing a cleanup effort to rid the grafitti from the rocks.

I recently hike the Maryland section of the Appalachian Trail. This was easily the most disappointing overlook because of the graffiti and trash around it. But I guess you'll have that when a road takes you right to it.

Regardless, thanks for sharing. Any other places you'd recommend flying in MD?

I recently hike the Maryland section of the Appalachian Trail. This was easily the most disappointing overlook because of the graffiti and trash around it. But I guess you'll have that when a road takes you right to it.

Regardless, thanks for sharing. Any other places you'd recommend flying in MD?
Dont try Cunningham falls! Too close to Camp David. Really wanted to fly the falls. I am going to fly Raven rock, Annapolis rock and Black rock also.

Reactions: el_duder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee