DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High Steel - The Bridges of Campo Creek

Ray Dunakin

Reactions
Here's my newest video. Please take a look and let me know what you think:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's another video in my series featuring historic sites and structures along the former San Diego & Arizona Railway. In this video we'll take a look at a pair of large, riveted steel viaducts, including the spectacular “High Bridge" over Campo Creek. And there's also a brief look at two lesser items of interest - a small deck bridge over Highway 94, and an old concrete call box at Division.

For more in this series, check out my Carrizo Gorge videos. And be sure to subscribe to find out about future videos in this series.

Music:

"Traveling Through Life"
by Acoustic Elements
Licensed by AudioJungle

Parchment texture:
copyright www.myfreetextures.com and licensed under a creative commons attribution license.

Last edited:
Apparently there was some problem with the link to the video. Should be OK now.

First of all, nice job. As I was watching, I got into the video itself listening to the history, seeing some great footage, framing the scenery, the audio overlay of its history, I forgot that someone with a drone was filming most of what I was watching.

Its one thing to be able to get some great video, its another to take that video and make it entertaining and enjoyable to watch.

THUMBS UP !!!

Thanks guys!

Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy