DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"High there" from the Low Countries

Lake_Flyer

Reactions
High there from the Netherlands!

I'm a commercial pilot using an Inspire1 for work (and several Phantoms 1 and 2non vision that sit happily on the shelf waiting to be converted to who knows what, maybe flying fish spotter and bait delivery system). I decided to pre order the Spark just to get the fun part back in drone flying. After concluding my pilots training and certification I became pretty tunnel sighted with regards to safety, rules and remote airmanship.

Reading all sorts of comparisons with the Mavic I found out that the Mavic would be more my thing. I am amazed about the specs of this little bird. Never bothered to look at them since i was too occupied with my Inspire1. I recon I can use a lot of the features for my aerial works. But it's be mainly the fun flying and personal applications I ordered one today for (fly more combo). I cancelled the Spark order and expect delivery of the new little one tomorrow, can't wait, fingers crossed.
I feel like that little boy getting his first playstation :).

I am a long time member (what is long?) of Phantom Pilots and Inspire Pilots and hope/expect to find a couple of old friends here.

Cheers
Jan

High there from the Netherlands!

I'm a commercial pilot using an Inspire1 for work (and several Phantoms 1 and 2non vision that sit happily on the shelf waiting to be converted to who knows what, maybe flying fish spotter and bait delivery system). I decided to pre order the Spark just to get the fun part back in drone flying. After concluding my pilots training and certification I became pretty tunnel sighted with regards to safety, rules and remote airmanship.

Reading all sorts of comparisons with the Mavic I found out that the Mavic would be more my thing. I am amazed about the specs of this little bird. Never bothered to look at them since i was too occupied with my Inspire1. I recon I can use a lot of the features for my aerial works. But it's be mainly the fun flying and personal applications I ordered one today for (fly more combo). I cancelled the Spark order and expect delivery of the new little one tomorrow, can't wait, fingers crossed.
I feel like that little boy getting his first playstation :).

I am a long time member (what is long?) of Phantom Pilots and Inspire Pilots and hope/expect to find a couple of old friends here.

Cheers
Jan
Howdy from Wyoming Lake_Flyer, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Lake_Flyer
Howdy from Wyoming Lake_Flyer, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Howdy to you too, Bunny Too.
Are you that guy who first had an FC40 or are there 2 drone pilots in Wyoming :p

Ha Jan, welkom!
Flying the Mvic should be like a walk in the park to you, get ready to just kick back and relax!

Ha Jan, welkom!
Flying the Mvic should be like a walk in the park to you, get ready to just kick back and relax!
Thanks Joost :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki