DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Hiking the Tallest Peak in Texas | Guadalupe Mountains and Carlsbad NP

tarantula! how cool. Nice touch. Didn't use any of the follow features. Was that becuase you were in a Nat'l Park at the time? Well done regardless. Looks like it took some serious hiking.

Reactions: San_Marino
such a big close up of the spider coming out from the rock had me reeling away from my screen. Other than that
I really enjoyed it.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: San_Marino
tarantula! how cool. Nice touch. Didn't use any of the follow features. Was that becuase you were in a Nat'l Park at the time? Well done regardless. Looks like it took some serious hiking.
You are correct. I, unfortunately, wasn't able to get closer drone shots when I was on the hike because we were in the national park. There could have been some great aerial shots inside the park, for sure.

Very nice. Also one of those who would have liked to see more air footage but it is what it is.

As an owner of about a dozen tarantulas I really enjoyed that footage. I believe it was a Texas Brown tarantula, but you can do a search online to make sure if you so desire. And as it is still likely mating season, I would guess it is a male, trying to fulfill it’s main and last purpose in life, making baby tarantulas.

Very cool. I'd be worried about that jaunty hat blowing away!
I've had it fly off once at the top of a peak, but I was able to retrieve it fairly easily. It is a concern when the wind gets whipping, though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne