DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Holiday in Budapest

Talekk

Reactions
This is my Second Holiday with the Mavic and the first time i used nd-filters.

I am still new to the whole editing and colorgrading. Before the mavic i used a P2 vision+ to learn the basics in flying and filming.

Reactions: Greenflash
My first and only visit to Budapest was just a hair over 30 years ago. I remember precious little from the trip as I was a teenager focused on other things. I wish I had taken more pictures. I remember an overlook above the river, I think the main river through the city. Thanks for taking me back there!

Very well done video. I saw more of Budapest than when I was there 2 years ago. Did anyone hassle you?

We went out very early to do the recordings, the flights where done between 7.00 and 8.00 am. So there were no other tourists around.
At the HeroSquare was some Police patrol watching us from far but they left after a few minutes.
As far as i know Hungary is revising the drone law. At the moment u are allowed to fly in line of sight, not exceeding 100 meter height, not to fly over people, do not fly over or near government buildings. And u are not allowed to fly at night, so more night shots from budapest.

Last year i flew in Prague and had no problems with the authorities or locals. I only fly very early so no other tourists are around, so i never got in trouble.

We went out very early to do the recordings, the flights where done between 7.00 and 8.00 am. So there were no other tourists around.
At the HeroSquare was some Police patrol watching us from far but they left after a few minutes.
As far as i know Hungary is revising the drone law. At the moment u are allowed to fly in line of sight, not exceeding 100 meter height, not to fly over people, do not fly over or near government buildings. And u are not allowed to fly at night, so more night shots from budapest.

Last year i flew in Prague and had no problems with the authorities or locals. I only fly very early so no other tourists are around, so i never got in trouble.
Very wise

Really nice flying. Budapest -magnificent two citys on the Danube that we toured via Viking River Cruise late last fall. It was really cold and windy at that time. Thanks for keeping us warm and letting us revisit!

Im using the dji filters, im new with filters and didnt want to waste a lot of money. At the Herosquare i used the 16. At the Church i used the 8. Im thinking about to buy the cinema filters but they are so expensive.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird