DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How and where do you store your Mavic?

I keep my drone in its Ultimax foam form fitted hard case along with 2x extra batts & RC ready to go fly.
I store the case in my camera utility custom cabinet so it's out of sight, safe, & away from magnetic fields. Beside the case I also store the Mavic pouch for when I decide to just go fly and practice for a few moments with one batt.

I found a bag for $20 that works great and I have been carrying and storing in that bag. I usually carry it with me to my office, and then have it on the floor by my desk during the day, in my vehicle with me for the ride home and then usually next to my desk at home at night.
Here is the $20 bag I found!

I would pay big money to be able to store my mavic in a backpack with its extended landing gear still on it.

Reactions: Tracker
I would pay big money to be able to store my mavic in a backpack with its extended landing gear still on it.
See post #25 for photo/details of the Lowepro bag I use. Not even big money; $53 last time I looked (I paid $62) - link at that previous post.

Here's a photo of my Mavic stowed in it with 4 batteries, controller and landing leg extensions attached (double-click on it to see full-sized):

MavMount, chargers and all the other accessories are in the top section; tablet and landing pad go on the other (back) side.

Last edited:
I tried the bag that came with the fly more combo but didn't like how tight a fit everything was in it so I invested in a hard case from Amazon. The Casematix Mavic Hard Case fits the Mavic with landing gear extensions, controller, three extra batteries (I only have three total), AC adapter, multi-battery charging hub, car charger, two sets of spare props and a four-pack of ND filters. Definitely feels more protected than the fly more combo bag, and for $40 I'm very happy with it. Here's a link if anyone wants:

Amazon.com: DRONESAFE Rugged Mini Drone Carry Case Organizer With Customizable Foam – Protect DJI Mavic Pro Foldable Drone Combo and Accessories Such as Remote Control , Extra Batteries , Propellers and More: Toys & Games

-Joe

In my closet at my charging station. I put the battery in the ceramic coffee cup to charge. Hahahaha!20170806_184832_resized.jpg

I love this backpack. Got it with my drone when I bought it used.
c0c4427923bc3232f825beb722191cab.jpg
b7a1ac201bc84adee93bee81dfd4c468.jpg
7cd99613dd372ec80a9be962bf978e2c.jpg
0dffdab015cf6bd026cf182fffa5051a.jpg
e4debb64dad3e0aa12228038f76dd430.jpg

I bought a Mavic after I found out transporting my Phantom was awkward. I bought a couple of generic bags for my Mavic that fit nicely in my regular backpack and as well as this drone backpack so I get out of the house quick with both drones. Also fits spare parts, MacBook Pro, iPad and extra batteries.

d379c4bcc15b70b3801aff700fb54dca.jpg
6b949ce62fc269a8b12e79aa612cfd3f.jpg
cd979f530fef19953e02fe317444447f.jpg

20 seconds times 90 flights is 30 minutes of your life spinning in circles. Why would anyone want to do that?
Its recommended that you recalibrate before every flight. If you think it isn't necessary, calibrate your compass fly around and use the home button to land. Note where it lands compared to where you took off. The next day just fly without calibrating. Hit the home button and you'll see you're off more than the previous day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d