DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I activate multiple flight modes?

R_Mark1

Reactions
was trying to get my new Mavic into sport mode, but it says i need to activate multiple modes, i searched all over the GO 4 app but couldn't find the option, am i missing something?

was trying to get my new Mavic into sport mode, but it says i need to activate multiple modes, i searched all over the GO 4 app but couldn't find the option, am i missing something?

It's in the settings. Just click on the ... and you'll find it. :)

Allan

Last edited:
it says i need to activate multiple modes, i searched all over the GO 4 app but couldn't find the option, am i missing something?
DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

I noticed that when this is"on" that the other modes like tripod,track,etc., etc. are disabled. Why?

The above setting should not disable those flight modes. They will be disabled if you have sport mode enabled.

I have been looking for this option as well. Apparently different drones have different options in the software. I fly a Mavic Pro and that option does not exist on the basic settings screen for me. There IS an option to enable/disable Intelligent Flight Modes. Would this be the same option under a different name? My software is version 4.3.2

5abfe4ba977b13d0c75c4835d7e24e54.jpg

OK, one question. Is the menu shown from a device that is connected to a Mavic Pro? I ask because I have been through that menu page many times now, and that option is NOT there on my new Mavic Pro. One caveat: I just upgraded firmware last night and I have not had the opportunity to check it since then. Again, my GO 4 version is 4.3.2.

Reactions: lostinspace
Is the menu shown from a device that is connected to a Mavic Pro?
You should power on your Mavic and remote controller before attempting to change this setting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya