DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do the plastic thumb guards stay on?

I am referring to this: https://www.amazon.com/Controller-Protector-Protective-Connected-Accessories/dp/B072HC1F65/ref=sr_1_24?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1512762645&sr=1-24&keywords=dji+mavic+thumb+guards&th=1

I have seen a few that come with a strap, but was wondering if this would be easier. I feel like they would fall off very easily during transport. Very simple question, I know... Help me save some time having to return something that won't work though.
id say having the rc in a case slot is what holds it on.

Assuming that one works like the one I bought (this one), it grips onto the joysticks to keep it in place. There's no chance mine is going to fall off. It fits very well.

Last edited:
Assuming that one works like the one I bought (this one), it grips onto the joysticks to keep it in place. There's no chance mine is going to fall off. It fits very well.
That one doesn't protect the screen. Probably not necessary but it is a nice feature.

I have one that came with my tablet holder and it works great. It's main purpose is to protect the sticks when stuffed in a carrying bag; in my case the DJI bag that came in the FMC bundle.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman